Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookies

This is a real easy one to make and it turns out chocolatey and chewy... it won't be crisp like a biscuit... I found this recipe in my oven cookbook. I cook this on the auto mode and so am not sure about the temperature. I am guessing it is at 180 degrees C.... so do keep a look out if it is done...I am posting the recipe exactly as it says in the recipe, but I would recommend adding more cocoa to make it more chocolatey...(I guess thats cos , am the dark chocolate lover) ... 



60 gms soft butter.
100 gms castor sugar
1/4 tsp vanilla essence
1 medium egg
180 gms sifted self raising flour
40 gms chocolate chips
30 gms walnuts ( I skipped this)

Self raising flour (googled this)
1 cup flour
1.5 tspn baking powder
1/2 tspn salt

Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla essence. Mix in sifted flour, then mix in chocolate chips and walnut pieces. Shape thirteen tablespoons of mixtures into balls . Place on greased foil paper, pressing each down slightly. Bake for fourteen minutes. After baking, remove from the oven immediately and let cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment